Win a trip to sunny Adelaide with Emirates
Monday 24 September 2012
Adelaide is lovely at this time of year. Then again, Adelaide is lovely at every time of the year.
Australia's fifth city is simply a wonderful place to visit. It's so nice, in fact, that it's considered the fifth best city in which to live in the world. Why? Because it's welcoming, pretty and prosperous.
Nestled on Australia's beautiful south coast, it's great for gorgeous, rolling beaches and spectacular nature - in fact, it's considered to be the gateway to the outback.
The Independent has teamed up with Emirates and the South Australian Tourism Commission to give one lucky winner and a friend the chance to see Adelaide for themselves. The generous prize package includes return Economy Class flights for two to Adelaide, two nights' accommodation in Adelaide, including breakfast and a two-day tour to Kangaroo Island, including meals and coach/ferry transfers to and from Adelaide. Outbound travel can be taken between 16 April and 30 June 2013.
All you have to do enter is fill your details in the form below.
Terms and conditions
- This competition ends at 9:00am GMT on 21 December 2012.
- Departures are available from Heathrow, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle or Glasgow via Dubai, subject to availability.
- Skywards miles cannot be accrued when travelling on a prize-winner ticket.
- Prize must be claimed within 30 days of announcement and travel dates confirmed within 60 days.
- It is the responsibility of the traveller to arrange visas where necessary.
- Insurance is not included and strongly recommended
- Any additional travel arrangements are at the expense of the winner
- Prize is valid for two people travelling together and is non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
The Independent's usual terms and conditions apply.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 The political parties aren't all the same – which means 2015 will be a 'big-choice' election
- 2 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
Chic new hotels in 2015: From Britain's first football-themed property to a Facebook millionaire's debut desert resort
Top 10 travel destinations for 2015: From Haiti and Alaska to Namibia and Iceland
The 10 Best lightweight luggage
The 10 Best hiking boots
The Grand Budapest experience: Setting the scene in Görlitz
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...