Win a trip to sunny Adelaide with Emirates
Monday 24 September 2012
Adelaide is lovely at this time of year. Then again, Adelaide is lovely at every time of the year.
Australia's fifth city is simply a wonderful place to visit. It's so nice, in fact, that it's considered the fifth best city in which to live in the world. Why? Because it's welcoming, pretty and prosperous.
Nestled on Australia's beautiful south coast, it's great for gorgeous, rolling beaches and spectacular nature - in fact, it's considered to be the gateway to the outback.
The Independent has teamed up with Emirates and the South Australian Tourism Commission to give one lucky winner and a friend the chance to see Adelaide for themselves. The generous prize package includes return Economy Class flights for two to Adelaide, two nights' accommodation in Adelaide, including breakfast and a two-day tour to Kangaroo Island, including meals and coach/ferry transfers to and from Adelaide. Outbound travel can be taken between 16 April and 30 June 2013.
All you have to do enter is fill your details in the form below.
Terms and conditions
- This competition ends at 9:00am GMT on 21 December 2012.
- Departures are available from Heathrow, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle or Glasgow via Dubai, subject to availability.
- Skywards miles cannot be accrued when travelling on a prize-winner ticket.
- Prize must be claimed within 30 days of announcement and travel dates confirmed within 60 days.
- It is the responsibility of the traveller to arrange visas where necessary.
- Insurance is not included and strongly recommended
- Any additional travel arrangements are at the expense of the winner
- Prize is valid for two people travelling together and is non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
The Independent's usual terms and conditions apply.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
- 4 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
Are plastic planes the future of flight? Heathrow expansion reopens debate over aviation's effects on the environment
Inside Travel: Greece 2015 Q&A - should we cancel our Greek holiday? Are our flights safe? And what will we be spending there?
The 10 Best lightweight luggage
The most powerful passports in the world
The 50 Best European beach breaks
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...