Win a trip to sunny Adelaide with Emirates
Monday 24 September 2012
Adelaide is lovely at this time of year. Then again, Adelaide is lovely at every time of the year.
Australia's fifth city is simply a wonderful place to visit. It's so nice, in fact, that it's considered the fifth best city in which to live in the world. Why? Because it's welcoming, pretty and prosperous.
Nestled on Australia's beautiful south coast, it's great for gorgeous, rolling beaches and spectacular nature - in fact, it's considered to be the gateway to the outback.
The Independent has teamed up with Emirates and the South Australian Tourism Commission to give one lucky winner and a friend the chance to see Adelaide for themselves. The generous prize package includes return Economy Class flights for two to Adelaide, two nights' accommodation in Adelaide, including breakfast and a two-day tour to Kangaroo Island, including meals and coach/ferry transfers to and from Adelaide. Outbound travel can be taken between 16 April and 30 June 2013.
All you have to do enter is fill your details in the form below.
Terms and conditions
- This competition ends at 9:00am GMT on 21 December 2012.
- Departures are available from Heathrow, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle or Glasgow via Dubai, subject to availability.
- Skywards miles cannot be accrued when travelling on a prize-winner ticket.
- Prize must be claimed within 30 days of announcement and travel dates confirmed within 60 days.
- It is the responsibility of the traveller to arrange visas where necessary.
- Insurance is not included and strongly recommended
- Any additional travel arrangements are at the expense of the winner
- Prize is valid for two people travelling together and is non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
The Independent's usual terms and conditions apply.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 2 Qataris pledge to expand Canary Wharf
- 3 #JeSuisEd: People share photos of themselves eating awkwardly in solidarity with Labour leader
- 4 Women think Irish men are the sexiest, survey finds
- 5 Florida couple forced to register as sex offenders for having sex on public beach
In defence of liberal democracy
General Election 2015: Post-election 'shambles' looms as 70 per cent of voters say SNP 'should not be able to veto UK government policies'
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
General election live: Booths open at 7am across the country on polling day
£32K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Dining Room Head Chef to work for one of ...
£27K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Pastry Sous Chef / Experienced Pastry Che...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...
£24800 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As one of London's leading Muse...