Win a trip to sunny Adelaide with Emirates
Monday 24 September 2012
Adelaide is lovely at this time of year. Then again, Adelaide is lovely at every time of the year.
Australia's fifth city is simply a wonderful place to visit. It's so nice, in fact, that it's considered the fifth best city in which to live in the world. Why? Because it's welcoming, pretty and prosperous.
Nestled on Australia's beautiful south coast, it's great for gorgeous, rolling beaches and spectacular nature - in fact, it's considered to be the gateway to the outback.
The Independent has teamed up with Emirates and the South Australian Tourism Commission to give one lucky winner and a friend the chance to see Adelaide for themselves. The generous prize package includes return Economy Class flights for two to Adelaide, two nights' accommodation in Adelaide, including breakfast and a two-day tour to Kangaroo Island, including meals and coach/ferry transfers to and from Adelaide. Outbound travel can be taken between 16 April and 30 June 2013.
All you have to do enter is fill your details in the form below.
Terms and conditions
- This competition ends at 9:00am GMT on 21 December 2012.
- Departures are available from Heathrow, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle or Glasgow via Dubai, subject to availability.
- Skywards miles cannot be accrued when travelling on a prize-winner ticket.
- Prize must be claimed within 30 days of announcement and travel dates confirmed within 60 days.
- It is the responsibility of the traveller to arrange visas where necessary.
- Insurance is not included and strongly recommended
- Any additional travel arrangements are at the expense of the winner
- Prize is valid for two people travelling together and is non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
The Independent's usual terms and conditions apply.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...