Win a trip to sunny Adelaide with Emirates
Monday 24 September 2012
Adelaide is lovely at this time of year. Then again, Adelaide is lovely at every time of the year.
Australia's fifth city is simply a wonderful place to visit. It's so nice, in fact, that it's considered the fifth best city in which to live in the world. Why? Because it's welcoming, pretty and prosperous.
Nestled on Australia's beautiful south coast, it's great for gorgeous, rolling beaches and spectacular nature - in fact, it's considered to be the gateway to the outback.
The Independent has teamed up with Emirates and the South Australian Tourism Commission to give one lucky winner and a friend the chance to see Adelaide for themselves. The generous prize package includes return Economy Class flights for two to Adelaide, two nights' accommodation in Adelaide, including breakfast and a two-day tour to Kangaroo Island, including meals and coach/ferry transfers to and from Adelaide. Outbound travel can be taken between 16 April and 30 June 2013.
All you have to do enter is fill your details in the form below.
Terms and conditions
- This competition ends at 9:00am GMT on 21 December 2012.
- Departures are available from Heathrow, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle or Glasgow via Dubai, subject to availability.
- Skywards miles cannot be accrued when travelling on a prize-winner ticket.
- Prize must be claimed within 30 days of announcement and travel dates confirmed within 60 days.
- It is the responsibility of the traveller to arrange visas where necessary.
- Insurance is not included and strongly recommended
- Any additional travel arrangements are at the expense of the winner
- Prize is valid for two people travelling together and is non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
The Independent's usual terms and conditions apply.
The Independent travel offers: Discover a world of inspiring destinations
- 1 The truth about 'girl things': Three cheers for Heather Watson's honesty
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 5 Men behaving badly: Urinating while standing, 'manspreading' and the gendering of selfishness
Nigel Farage: NHS might have to be replaced by private health insurance
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
George Galloway condemns 'racist, Islamophobic, hypocritical rag' Charlie Hebdo at freedom of speech rally
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
Unpaid voluntary work: Old Royal Naval College: Join our team of friendly volu...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This airport parking organisation are looking...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Do you enjoy bus driving and are looking for ...
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: IT Support Technician - Y...