The 50 Best B&Bs
Fresh flowers, Egyptian cotton and fine food are not just for boutique hotels. A new breed of luxurious guesthouses is rising to the challenge. Rhiannon Batten puts them to the test
Saturday 12 March 2011
This week's panel
Karen Thorne runs the Bed & Breakfast Academy ( www.bedandbreakfastacademy.co.uk);
Richard Hammond is the founder of www.greentraveller.co.uk;
Jim Barker is editor of the ‘AA Bed & Breakfast guide 2011’ (£12.99; www.theaa.com);
Alastair Sawday is the founder of ‘Sawday’s Special Places to Stay’ guidebooks, which include ‘British Bed & Breakfast’ (£14.99; www.sawdays.co.uk);
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...