Full Brussels Eurostar service from Monday
Full London to Brussels services run by Channel Tunnel high-speed train company Eurostar will resume on Monday March 1, it was announced today.
Services had to be suspended for a time following the Belgian rail disaster near Brussels earlier this month.
Following the suspension Eurostar ran a limited London-Brussels operation. The high-speed lines near the scene of the crash will reopen on Monday.
In the meantime, there will be five direct Eurostar services between London and Brussels tomorrow and also on Sunday.
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 'Jail reckless bankers': Report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working on international markets without ge...
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE: Co-Venture: Working for this company will give you a ch...
£40000 - £60000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£18000 - £35000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits & Uncapped Comm: Flight Cen...