Tips and deals of the week: Trunki Lotus bag, BA Airbus from Heathrow to Los Angeles and Tom's Eco Lodge, Isle of Wight
Saturday 09 March 2013
Trunki launches a limited-edition F1 Lotus bag for budding Lewis Hamiltons on Friday. As you'll see from page 81, Formula 1 racing is back for the 2013 season, so they'll be ahead of the curve (£50; trunki.co.uk).
BA is selling its first tickets on the Airbus A380 for the Heathrow to Los Angeles route starting on 15 October. Return fares from £499; Heathrow to Hong Kong starts on 15 November (ba.com).
Tom's Eco Lodge is a new luxury campsite on the Isle of Wight: safari-style lodges with beds, barbecues and sofas, on the farm that hosted the legendary 1970 Isle of Wight Festival (tomsecolodge.com).
- 1 Are you turning into your dad? The top ten signs you've embraced dad-ism revealed as survey says 38 is age men turn into their father
- 2 Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy attacked as 'sinful'
- 3 Overheard in Waitrose: documenting the chatter in 'Britain's poshest supermarket'
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Grace Dent on TV: Game of Thrones has jumped the shark
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
US Navy christens huge $3 billion destroyer ship USS Zumwalt that appears as a fishing boat on enemy radar
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
Nigel Farage fatigue? Half of voters ‘immune’ to Ukip’s appeal
Nigel Farage on Have I Got News For You: Ukip leader ridiculed over expenses and party 'fruitcakes'
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: There are many small development projects in ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: If you have a passion for elephants and want ...