The 50 Best ski resorts
Whether you’re looking for black-run thrills, après partying or beginner’s tuition, Kate Watson-Smyth has the essential guide to the world’s top spots for powder
Saturday 30 October 2010
This week’s panel
Vanessa Fisherworks for the Ski Club of Great Britain ( www.skiclub.co.uk);
Arnie Wilson is editor of ‘Ski+board’ magazine and has skied 680 resorts. In 1994, he skied every day for a year and into the ‘Guinness Book of Records’. His next mission – to ski all 37 skiing states in the US – should be completed this winter;
Simon Usborne works on ‘The Independent’ news desk and started skiing when he was 6;
Roger Walker runs Ski2travel company.
Click here or the image to launch our guide
Leave your comments and suggestion below
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen
- < Previous
- Next >
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Data Management & ...