Don’t miss your chance to experience Durham’s great outdoors in style, with an incredible luxury break at one of the county’s most idyllic hotels, plus £500 to get you kitted-out in the latest outdoor gear at the biggest outlet shopping centre in the North East.
Headlam Hall is a charming, award-winning, family-owned and run 17th-Century country mansion in the Durham Dales, the perfect location to explore the stunning surroundings by bike or on foot. The hotel stands in beautiful gardens and is home to luxurious accommodation, a spa, golf course and award-winning restaurant.
Worth £1,000, you will enjoy a four-night break for two at Headlam Hall, experiencing superb locally sourced food, relaxation and breathtaking countryside. The prize includes:
Four nights for two people sharing a main hall or Mews double/twin bedroom at Headlam Hall
A bottle of Champagne in your room on arrival
English breakfast each day
A three-course a la carte dinner on three nights, and a six-course tasting menu on one night
A traditional afternoon tea on the day of your choice
A 30-minute Real Aromatherapy back and neck massage per person OR 18 holes of golf
Use of the Headlam Spa facilities throughout your stay
£500 voucher to spend at certain stores Dalton Park shopping centre
Dalton Park, the region’s biggest outlet shopping centre, is the place to head to if you’re looking for the best outdoor and sportswear brands at the best prices - including world class names such as Berghaus, Trespass, Regatta, Tog 24, Mountain Warehouse, Nike, Adidas and New Balance.
The voucher can be redeemed in the following stores only: Tog 24, Berghaus, Mountain Warehouse, Regatta and Trespass.
Terms and conditions
- This competition closes at 23:59 on 31 March 2013.
- The winner will be selected at random and informed by email on or before 7 April 2013.
- There is one prize to be won.
- Open to UK residents only.
- The stores the voucher is valid in is Tog 24, Berghaus, Mountain Warehouse, Regatta and Trespass.
- The spend can be broken up across all these stores.
- The voucher will be valid for one year from the date it is collected.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- No employee of Visit County Durham or Dalton Park or any of its subsidiary companies shall be eligible for entry into the competition.
- No employee of any sponsors or any subsidiary thereof shall be eligible to take part in the competition.
- Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Travel costs, lunches, drinks with dinner and other expenses are not included.
- Prize is subject to availability.
- Winners must book at least one week in advance of their stay, before 30 June 2013.
- Accommodation must be taken in consecutive nights and in a single trip only.
- The trip should be taken before 31 December 2013.
- Winners may not book on Bank Holiday weekends.
- Clubs are not included in the golfing experience.
- When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest. For further information, please write to Customer Care, Room 203b, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT or call the SMS helpline on 0800 014 1178.
- Promoter: Visit County Durham
The Independent's usual terms and conditions apply.