Money matters: Photographer Mark Henley snaps the secretive world of Swiss banking
Saturday 11 February 2012
Thanks to the country's famous privacy laws, the Swiss banking industry holds colossal fortunes within its vaults. Photographer Mark Henley trains his lens on a high-finance haven. Click on the gallery above to see his images.
ReviewThese heroes in a half shell should have been left in hibernation
Sek, k'athjilari! (That’s “yes, definitely” to non-native speakers).TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Indian footballer Peter Biaksangzuala dies after injuring spine doing somersault celebration
- 2 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 3 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake report claiming that the street artist's identity has been revealed
- 4 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 5 Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'