My Fantasy Band: Andy Burrows
Drums: Danny Goffey
I've gone with Supergrass's drummer because he has always been somebody who has inspired me from a really young age. His drumming was totally electrifying. He could have been in Cream or something.
Vocals: Neil Finn
Crowded House's frontman has such a beautiful voice, a tone that is indescribable. I think he's somebody who obviously listened to a lot of Beatles as a kid but managed to channel it
Guitar: George Harrison
He was such an understated, and perhaps underrated, part of the Beatles. He made an immense catalogue of songs himself and he always played the most intricate and tasteful guitar solos.
Bass: Dee Murray
He was Elton John's bassist in the Seventies on records like Tumbleweed Connection. He would come out with little melodies here and there that would gently whisper their way through the song. And he had mean backing vocals too.
Piano: Tori Amos
I loved the piano in “Cornflake Girl” and the way she plays it too. She is such a giant character when she plays, it's goosebump-inducing.
Andy Burrows's new album, 'Company', is out on 22 October
Final Top Gear reviewTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture