The Barometer: Spotify; Three Days of Rain; The Curious Case of Benjamin Button; Demons
Friday 13 February 2009
We are addicted to Spotify, the best website for streaming an unlimited amount of music for free – and legally.
Three Days of Rain
Catch James McAvoy as he returns to the West End, starring alongside Nigel Harman in Richard Greenberg's play at the Apollo Theatre.
Howard Devoto and his revolutionary post-punk band's welcome reunion comes 28 years after their split.
...and what's not
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Spinning out an F Scott Fitzgerald short story to two hours and 46 minutes = one endurance test to be avoided.
Not even a cast including Philip Glenister could help this ailing series which has now reached the end of its short run.
She certainly gained publicity for her erotic novel Wetlands, but unfortunately the reviews were a bit rotten.
A The film has amassed an estimated $28.7 million in its opening weekend
A statement was published on his fansite, True To You, following release of new album
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Three of Pope Francis' relatives die in Argentina car crash, including two young great-nephews
- 2 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 3 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 4 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
- 5 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
JK Rowling releases new Harry Potter story on Pottermore: Introducing Celestina Warbuck, the 'Singing Sorceress'
Best movies on Netflix UK and US: 32 films that will end your endless scrolling
Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad and potatoes for Jagermesiter and vodka
Celebrity Big Brother 2014 contestants: Meet Kellie Maloney, formerly known as Frank Maloney
Kate Bush: Previously unseen photographs reveal new side to comeback star
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
World peace? These are the only 11 countries in the world that are actually free from conflict