The Barometer: Spring Awakening; Rebecca Hall; Razorlight; YouTube
Friday 13 March 2009
The rock musical that has drawn stars including Bono and Bruce Springsteen to the stalls is taking its success into the West End later this month.
Mesmerising in the Channel 4 drama, Red Riding, magnetic in Woody Allen's Vicky Cristina Barcelona, we can't wait to see her on stage in The Winter's Tale and The Cherry Orchard at the Old Vic in May.
Our favourite shouty food judges have been upgraded to BBC1 for the next series.
...and what's not
Their talented drummer Andy Burrows who co-wrote No 1 single "America" has upped sticks.
We will be online elsewhere, now the website has removed all official music videos.
Neil Young's new song
We love Young, but lyrics like "Got a pot belly/ It's not too big/ Gets in my way/ When I'm driving my rig"? No wonder his fans have been begging him not to release Fork in the Road after he put the embarrassing title track up on his site.
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner's 'story': 'We support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk'
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
The Jump 2015 line-up: Joey Essex, Mike Tindall, Jodie Kidd and co take to the slopes
Game of Thrones: Grey Worm actor Jacob Anderson is all for more male nudity – as long as he can keep his clothes on
Roald Dahl letter warning student to 'eschew beastly adjectives' goes viral 35 years later
Sia apologises for 'Elastic Heart' music video that sees Shia LaBeouf wrestle 12-year-old Maddie Ziegler
Churchill: The Nation's Farewell, TV review: Paxman reveals truth behind crane docker tribute, but delivers a fitting honour to Winston
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures