The Playlist: Los Campesinos! / Blood Diamonds / Grimes / Friends / Big Boi / Theophilus London / Tre Luce / Ty Segall
Tiptoe Through the True Bits
Recorded during the Hello Sadness album sessions, this track finally has a formal release.
Blood Diamonds featuring Grimes
Yet another strong release from 4AD. BD's recruitment of the 'artist of the moment' is inspired.
The latest single from Friends' debut LP is a thin and funky pop number with a Smiths-style vocal hook.
Big Boi and Theophilus London featuring Tre Luce
She Said OK
A far-from-subtle slow jam from the trio. The sexually explicit lyrics are more than matched by a sleazy 1970s bass line.
Loud and snotty garage rock'n'roll that recalls early Supergrass.
Game of Thrones
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 VMAs 2015: Was Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus' awkward acceptance put-down real or staged?
- 2 If you're not already angry about the migrant crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 3 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 4 I like Corbyn, but let's face it: we don't need another white man at the head of a political party
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
X Factor hopeful Mason Noise: 'How is Cheryl Fernandez-Versini in the music business, let alone a judge on the show?'
Trevor Noah, Edinburgh Fringe review: New Daily Show host warms up in inspired style
X Factor 2015: Ratings drop almost 2 million compared to last year's launch show
VMAs 2015: Kanye West runs for president, Nicki Minaj calls out Miley Cyrus and the list of winners in full
VMAs 2015: Taylor Swift and her buddy Kendrick Lamar clean-up at awards - full list of winners
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up