Man found living in Jennifer Lopez's pool house arrested for stalking
A man found living in the pool house of Jennifer Lopez’s mansion in the Hamptons, New York has been charged with stalking.
The intruder is believed to have stayed at the property in the upmarket district for as much as week while the “Jenny From the Block” singer was away.
He has been charged with burglary, criminal contempt and stalking.
Lopez already had a restraining order out against 49-year-old John Dubis of Rhode Island, Southampton police said. Information on why the order was obtained wasn't immediately available.
Dubis is being held on $100,000 (£64,000) bail and is due to appear in court on 28 August.
Workers reportedly found Dubis on the three-acre, 8 bedroom Water Mill property, which Lopez bought in May, and called police, according to Newsday.
Lopez has not responded to attempts to contact her for comment.
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help
Heavy metal producer's corpse to be mutilated by models as per his dying wish
The Jump 2015 line-up: Joey Essex, Phil Tufnell, Heather Mills and co take to the slopes
Game of Thrones: Grey Worm actor Jacob Anderson is all for more male nudity – as long as he can keep his clothes on
Roald Dahl letter warning student to 'eschew beastly adjectives' goes viral 35 years later
Sia apologises for 'Elastic Heart' music video that sees Shia LaBeouf wrestle 12-year-old Maddie Ziegler
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures