Album: The Count & Sinden, Mega Mega Mega (Domino)
Sunday 22 August 2010
The Count is Joshua Harvey, aka "Hervé", who, like collaborator Graeme Sinden, is a British DJ/producer of some note.
Their first album as a duo deals mainly in dirty electro and drum 'n' bass, with a taste of perfectly serviceable dance-pop in the shape of Mystery Jets vehicle (and current single) "After Dark" and Bashy-featuring "Addicted To You" (which ought to be the next one if they've got any sense), plus a touch of Baile funk with the help of Coolio Iglesias. Not bad, but as Sinden double-acts go, it's no Never the Twain.
Will explain back story to fictional kingdom Westeros
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 2 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 3 Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson criticised for beer tweet
- 4 Woman blinded as a child can see again after hitting her head on a coffee table
- 5 The bubble bursts for Sodastream
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything