Africa: the best pictures from David Attenborough's series
From sleeping rats to Sahara snow: the images that have captured a nation
David Attenborough’s hit TV show Africa finishes this evening.
The last episode The Future will look at the challenging manmade factors facing the continent’s wildlife, including poaching, foresting and climate change.
The series has been another success for the veteran naturalist, pulling in 8 million viewers for the first episode.
From sleeping rats to Sahara snow, take a look at the best pictures from Africa.
Africa finishes tonight on BBC1 at 9pm.
film Sex scene trailer sees a shirtless Jamie Dornan turn up the heat
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 5 Ball pool for adults opens in London
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
King Abdullah dead: We can't afford not to hold Saudi Arabia's royals to account