Doctor Who 50th anniversary - In pictures: Doctor Who villains
From the Daleks to the Weeping Angels, take a look at the scariest and silliest foes the Doctor has battled against
Tuesday 19 November 2013
The Doctor has faced a fair few foes over the past half a century, from the Daleks and the Cybermen to the Zygons and the Autons.
Admittedly, a lot of the villains look like something put together by a Blue Peter presenter, nevertheless they have sent generations of children scuttling behind the sofa in dread.
We take a look back over some of the most notorious Doctor Who villains both old and new ahead of the 50th anniversary special.
The ‘Doctor Who’ 50th anniversary special ‘The Day of the Doctor’ airs 23 November on BBC1
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- 5 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Benefits 'smart cards' plan revealed by Iain Duncan Smith to stop claimants spending welfare money on alcohol
- < Previous
- Next >