Season’s repeatings: Classic Christmas films on TV this December
It’s time to kick back, eat a lot of chocolate and watch your favourite repeats of Christmas films
The majority of British adults watch four hours of repeats on TV every week, according to research last month. Over the Christmas period that could easily jump to four hours a day as repeats of our favourite films show on every channel.
On TV this Christmas are the ‘Christmas’ Christmas classics like The Grinch, The Muppet Christmas Carol and Love Actually, and then the perennial un-Christmassy but nevertheless Christmassy classics including Casablanca and ET.
Christmas TV staples Elf and It’s a Wonderful Life sadly don’t feature in this year’s terrestrial schedule.
We bring you twelve films of season’s repeatings coming to a television near you this Christmas
Review: A panoramic account of the hacking scandalbooks
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
Game of Thrones actress begs for 'other princess work' after Myrcella Baratheon part is recast
New Netflix releases: Films and TV shows coming August 2014
Star Wars Episode 7: Simon Pegg hints at role
Palestinian artists transform smoke-filled Gaza into symbol of resistance
Guardians of the Galaxy - review: A superficial and half-hearted Marvel film
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- < Previous
- Next >