Video: After Brian Griffin dies... Family Guy dog's best moments
The cultured canine is no more, but he won't be forgotten
Brian Griffin may be dead, but his spirit lives on.
The much-loved dog died in “The Life of Brian” episode on Sunday, but his sharp wit, cerebral interests and luck with the ladies will not be forgotten.
The anthropomorphic pet was left fighting for his life in hospital in his final Family Guy episode after being run over by a car.
Fans have fought back with an online petition to resurrect Brian after the show’s producers said the idea to kill him off “sort of caught fire in the writer’s room”.
The petition states: “The writers of family guy didn’t just kill off one of their creations, they killed off the dog who has lived in our homes for the last 15 years. They killed the dog we all have come to love. They killed American’s dog!”
1. 'Brian, we are going to have ants'
2. Brian invites The Hills' Lauren for dinner
3. Brian controls Stewie
4. Brian yaps at bawling baby
5. Brian beaten up by Stewie
6. Brian dressed in bee costume
7. Brian gets down with texting
8. Brian so 'over' Stewie
9. Brian's first love Tracy Flannigan
10. The moment Brian meets his end. RIP Brian.
Is the comedy album making a comeback?comedy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 4 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 5 Denmark bans kosher and halal slaughter as minister says ‘animal rights come before religion’
Best TV shows on Netflix: 26 series to binge on
'Phallic symbols' found hidden in famous Pre-Raphaelite painting 'Isabella' by John Everett Millais
Top Gear Burma episode breached Ofcom rules over Jeremy Clarkson's racial slur
Game of Thrones season 4 blooper reel unveiled at Comic-Con 2014
Best movies on Netflix UK and US: 32 films that will end your endless scrolling
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan