Video: After Brian Griffin dies... Family Guy dog's best moments
The cultured canine is no more, but he won't be forgotten
Brian Griffin may be dead, but his spirit lives on.
The much-loved dog died in “The Life of Brian” episode on Sunday, but his sharp wit, cerebral interests and luck with the ladies will not be forgotten.
The anthropomorphic pet was left fighting for his life in hospital in his final Family Guy episode after being run over by a car.
Fans have fought back with an online petition to resurrect Brian after the show’s producers said the idea to kill him off “sort of caught fire in the writer’s room”.
The petition states: “The writers of family guy didn’t just kill off one of their creations, they killed off the dog who has lived in our homes for the last 15 years. They killed the dog we all have come to love. They killed American’s dog!”
1. 'Brian, we are going to have ants'
2. Brian invites The Hills' Lauren for dinner
3. Brian controls Stewie
4. Brian yaps at bawling baby
5. Brian beaten up by Stewie
6. Brian dressed in bee costume
7. Brian gets down with texting
8. Brian so 'over' Stewie
9. Brian's first love Tracy Flannigan
10. The moment Brian meets his end. RIP Brian.
Watch the new House of Cards series three trailerTV
Oscars 2015It was the first time Barney has compered the Academy Awards
Oscars 2015 From Meryl Streep whooping Patricia Arquette's equality speech to Chris Pine in tears
Oscars 2015 Mexican filmmaker uses speech to urge 'respect' for immigrants
TV ReviewThe intrigue deepens as we delve further but don't expect any answers just yet
Razzies 2015 Golden Raspberry Awards 'honours' Cameron Diaz and Kirk Cameron
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
Poldark star Heida Reed says show is not that racy: 'I don't think a single bodice gets ripped'
Historian: ‘Disney was right to show King John as a villain' in Robin Hood
Glastonbury 2015: Coldplay will not headline but Florence Welch might play, says Emily Eavis
Game of Thrones season 5 spoilers: What we can expect according to George RR Martin's books
Fifty Shades of Grey movie shows first sex scene 'after 40 minutes'
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut