Good Cop finale pulled by BBC after Manchester shootings
The final episode of police drama Good Cop will not be broadcast by the BBC tonight in response to the Manchester shootings this week.
The episode features scenes of violence against a female police officer.
On Tuesday women police officers Fiona Bone, 32, and Nicola Hughes, 23, died in a shooting and grenade attack in Greater Manchester.
Dale Cregan, 29, has been arrested on suspicion of their murders.
Good Cop, which stars Warren Brown, showed a police officer being murdered in the line of duty in its opening episode. The finale will be rescheduled to a later date.
"In light of news events, BBC One has postponed the final episode of Good Cop, due to transmit at 9pm tonight," the BBC said, in a statement.
Film review Michael Glatze biopic isn't about a self-hating gay man gone straight
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 2 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 Germanwings crash: 'Andreas Lubitz planned to marry pregnant girlfriend', claims German report
- 5 Germanwings plane crash: Transcript reveals passengers 'screamed for over five minutes' before plane crashed into mountain
Cassetteboy joins forces with Russell Brand for Emperor's New Clothes film
Poldark, review: Demelza’s insouciance is almost as impressive as Ross’ pecs
Jay Z launches streaming service Tidal with help from Kanye West, Rihanna and Coldplay
Fifty Shades of Grey movie shows first sex scene 'after 40 minutes'
Menstruation-themed photo series artist 'censored by Instagram' says images are to demystify taboos around periods
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans