10 best school bags
There’s not long until the new term starts. We find the best backpacks, satchels and record bags for kids of all ages
Tuesday 19 August 2014
One of the best bits about going back to school after the summer break is choosing a brand new school bag. But with so many colours, brands, styles, shapes and sizes to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. So we’ve brought you the best that this year has to offer, with options for all ages, tastes and workloads.
Click on the gallery for the IndyBest buys
For younger children, we love the Concentrate Chairpadbag, with its multipurpose functionality. For older children, our vote goes to Nike Heritage AD Track Bag, which remains a firm favourite among British youngsters. Too masculine? Girls can’t fail to love the Smiggle Lucy Satchel Bag, which is available in a range of colours and designs.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 3 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 4 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for