10 best school bags
There’s not long until the new term starts. We find the best backpacks, satchels and record bags for kids of all ages
Tuesday 19 August 2014
One of the best bits about going back to school after the summer break is choosing a brand new school bag. But with so many colours, brands, styles, shapes and sizes to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. So we’ve brought you the best that this year has to offer, with options for all ages, tastes and workloads.
Click on the gallery for the IndyBest buys
For younger children, we love the Concentrate Chairpadbag, with its multipurpose functionality. For older children, our vote goes to Nike Heritage AD Track Bag, which remains a firm favourite among British youngsters. Too masculine? Girls can’t fail to love the Smiggle Lucy Satchel Bag, which is available in a range of colours and designs.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Is this bridge haunted by the ghost of nu rave?
- 3 Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories