10 best school bags
There’s not long until the new term starts. We find the best backpacks, satchels and record bags for kids of all ages
Tuesday 19 August 2014
One of the best bits about going back to school after the summer break is choosing a brand new school bag. But with so many colours, brands, styles, shapes and sizes to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. So we’ve brought you the best that this year has to offer, with options for all ages, tastes and workloads.
Click on the gallery for the IndyBest buys
For younger children, we love the Concentrate Chairpadbag, with its multipurpose functionality. For older children, our vote goes to Nike Heritage AD Track Bag, which remains a firm favourite among British youngsters. Too masculine? Girls can’t fail to love the Smiggle Lucy Satchel Bag, which is available in a range of colours and designs.
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Labour Party conference: Ed Balls to set out plan to freeze child benefit to balance books
- 1 Cyclist in Russia narrowly misses being hit by car and lorry
- 2 Y-40 Deep Joy: This is the world's deepest swimming pool
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Syria air strikes: President Obama undergoes Damascene conversion as Isis forces America to change tack
- 5 Pink Floyd new album: Band unveil cover art for first record in 20 years