The food & drink quiz answers
Saturday 19 November 2011
2. Glass Onion; Honey Pie, Wild Honey Pie and A Taste of Honey; Mean Mr Mustard; Octopus's Garden; Savoy Truffle; Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band; Strawberry Fields Forever.
3. Chocolate bars: Mutiny on the Bounty; Mars Attacks!; The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
7. The Prospect of Whitby.
8. Cakes and ale.
10. Founded The Good Food Guide.
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
- 1 Double chins could be 'cured' without surgery or dieting using new injection
- 2 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 3 Dog thinks owner is drowning in lake, dives in and tries to pull him out
- 4 Thank heavens for Louise Mensch and her foul-mouthed tweets to world leaders
- 5 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'