The food & drink quiz answers
Saturday 19 November 2011
2. Glass Onion; Honey Pie, Wild Honey Pie and A Taste of Honey; Mean Mr Mustard; Octopus's Garden; Savoy Truffle; Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band; Strawberry Fields Forever.
3. Chocolate bars: Mutiny on the Bounty; Mars Attacks!; The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
7. The Prospect of Whitby.
8. Cakes and ale.
10. Founded The Good Food Guide.
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more