1. Which catering establishment is immortalised in an 18-minute 1967 song by Arlo Guthrie (below)?
2. Since he left as manager of the England football team in 2006, which two other national teams has Sven-Goran Eriksson been in charge of?
3. The Gymnesian Islands and the Pine Islands together form what European island group?
4. Who, in 1845, described Britain as "two nations between whom there is no intercourse and no sympathy"?
5. The case of a con man who in the 1980s convinced people that he was the son of Sidney Poitier was the inspiration for which play?
6. Which artist has a university named after him in Aix-en-Provence?
7. Which American pop star – at his height in the 1970s and a hit at Glastonbury in 2010 – was born Stevland Hardaway Judkins?
8. Who, cinematically speaking, holidayed at Saint Marc-sur-Mer?
9. The Lions; Tory campaign HQ; Lily Allen, John Sergeant and Duncan Goodhew. What's the connection?
10. In February 1913, the Tea House at Kew Gardens was the target of an arson attack by what group?Reuse content