1. Ludwig Lazarus Zamenhof invented what language?
2. Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Kurt Vonnegut, Arthur C Clarke and James Herriot are among the writers to have had what named after them?
3. Which city came second behind London in the bidding to host the 2012 Olympic Games?
4. In which early-19th-century campaign did British soldiers first wear camouflage?
5. Devon hills; Pussy Galore; Bloomfield Road; Research In Motion. What's the connection?
6. The Scottish writer Charles Kenneth Scott Moncrieff (1889-1930) was notable for producing the first translation into English of which work of French literature?
7. The grounds of the White House have a garden named after which First Lady?
8. It started life in Boundary Road in 1985. From 2003 to 2005 it was in County Hall. Since 2008 it has been where?
9. Let Them Talk, released earlier this year, was which British actor's debut album?
10. The first organised indoor game took place in Montreal in March 1875. Which sport?