1. In tennis what is known colloquially as a triple bagel?
2. Which two American cities stood at either end of Route 66?
3. "Music is too precise to express in words" – said which German composer (1809-1847)?
4. The capital cities of Cambodia, Ethiopia, and El Salvador. What's the link?
5. Who was the first actor to be awarded a knighthood?
6. Who is the MP for Mid-Bedfordshire?
7. George Fox (1624-1691) was the leading figure in the foundation of which religious movement?
8. Good Times, Bad Times (1983) and My Paper Chase (2009) are two volumes of memoirs by whom?
9. Paul Henreid, Claude Rains, Sydney Greenstreet and Peter Lorre played four of the characters in this celebrated 1942 film. Who were its two stars?
10. In 2002 what changed its name to Aviva?
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 4 Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
- < Previous
- Next >