1. In tennis what is known colloquially as a triple bagel?
2. Which two American cities stood at either end of Route 66?
3. "Music is too precise to express in words" – said which German composer (1809-1847)?
4. The capital cities of Cambodia, Ethiopia, and El Salvador. What's the link?
5. Who was the first actor to be awarded a knighthood?
6. Who is the MP for Mid-Bedfordshire?
7. George Fox (1624-1691) was the leading figure in the foundation of which religious movement?
8. Good Times, Bad Times (1983) and My Paper Chase (2009) are two volumes of memoirs by whom?
9. Paul Henreid, Claude Rains, Sydney Greenstreet and Peter Lorre played four of the characters in this celebrated 1942 film. Who were its two stars?
10. In 2002 what changed its name to Aviva?
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 1 Alan Rickman admits editing 'terrible' script with friends in Pizza Hut behind backs of writers on Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Professional big game hunter Ian Gibson crushed to death by elephant during hunt
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats