1. In tennis what is known colloquially as a triple bagel?
2. Which two American cities stood at either end of Route 66?
3. "Music is too precise to express in words" – said which German composer (1809-1847)?
4. The capital cities of Cambodia, Ethiopia, and El Salvador. What's the link?
5. Who was the first actor to be awarded a knighthood?
6. Who is the MP for Mid-Bedfordshire?
7. George Fox (1624-1691) was the leading figure in the foundation of which religious movement?
8. Good Times, Bad Times (1983) and My Paper Chase (2009) are two volumes of memoirs by whom?
9. Paul Henreid, Claude Rains, Sydney Greenstreet and Peter Lorre played four of the characters in this celebrated 1942 film. Who were its two stars?
10. In 2002 what changed its name to Aviva?
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
President Putin is a dangerous psychopath - reason is not going to work with him
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 City traders pay £200 for a quick hangover cure
- 3 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Ball pool for adults opens in London