1. In tennis what is known colloquially as a triple bagel?
2. Which two American cities stood at either end of Route 66?
3. "Music is too precise to express in words" – said which German composer (1809-1847)?
4. The capital cities of Cambodia, Ethiopia, and El Salvador. What's the link?
5. Who was the first actor to be awarded a knighthood?
6. Who is the MP for Mid-Bedfordshire?
7. George Fox (1624-1691) was the leading figure in the foundation of which religious movement?
8. Good Times, Bad Times (1983) and My Paper Chase (2009) are two volumes of memoirs by whom?
9. Paul Henreid, Claude Rains, Sydney Greenstreet and Peter Lorre played four of the characters in this celebrated 1942 film. Who were its two stars?
10. In 2002 what changed its name to Aviva?
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Natalie Portman tells Harvard graduates: 'Accept your lack of knowledge'
- 3 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 4 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity