1. All in the Family was the US version of which British sitcom?
2. In 1969, which artist founded Interview magazine?
3. Bobby Charlton is the all-time leading goalscorer for the England men's football team. Kelly Smith is the all-time leading goalscorer for the England women's football team. But which has the higher total?
4. Corinne Bailey Rae, Alan Bennett, Jeremy Paxman, and Ernie Wise. What's the connection?
5. Which American (1901-1966) is to be the subject of Philip Glass's new opera, The Perfect American?
6. Which French writer, the winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1957, died in a car accident in Burgundy in 1960?
7. Tapestry by Carole King; Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by the Beatles; Innervisions by Stevie Wonder; The Queen is Dead by The Smiths. All examples of what?
8. Respect – as in the Respect party – is an acronym for what?
9. In which US state is Cape Cod?
10. In 1667, which English island was briefly occupied by the Dutch during one of the Anglo-Dutch wars?
Twitter: @SimonOHaganReuse content