1. What was stolen from a bullet-proof cabinet in Rio de Janeiro in December 1983 and not seen again?
2. Forbes launched its annual list of the '100 Most Powerful Women in the World' in 2004. Who are the only three women to have topped it?
3. Which dish is said to have been invented in 1995 in the Haven Chip Bar in Stonehaven, near Aberdeen?
4. "If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough." The words of which major 20th-century photographer?
5. Who sailed on the Spirit of Chartwell?
6. The 1976 Booker Prize shortlist and the 1991 Booker Prize shortlist, and those alone. What?
7. Which 1920s German movie is subtitled, 'A Symphony of Horror'?
8. With whom, in 1999, did Daniel Barenboim found the West-Eastern Divan Orchestra?
9. "It would be hard for a man to stand nearer to God than he does here." Where in America in 1842 was Charles Dickens when he wrote these words?
10. Dating from 1974, which city has the oldest continuously operating park and ride scheme in the UK?
Twitter: @SimonOHaganReuse content