The Saturday Quiz
1. What is the upper age limit for entrants to the Turner Prize?
2. The concept of "cloud-cuckoo land" originated with which Ancient Greek playwright?
3. Which annual sports event was created by Albert I, Prince of Monaco, in 1911?
4. How many times do the pips sound on the hour?
5. What is the Pope's Twitter address?
6. "The Boss of the Plains" – a style of hat created in the 1860s – soon became known as what?
7. Which leading opera is based on a 19th-century novella by the French writer Prosper Mérimée?
8. The Zurich and London Agreement of 1960 led to the independence of which southern European Country?
9. What is the English translation of Kraftwerk?
10. August Strindberg; Muriel Spark; Claude-Michel Schonberg and Alain Boublil; Sandra Bullock. What's the connection?
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
David Cameron struck double blow in his hopes to win Britain a new EU deal
Extend Right To Buy to tenants of private landlords, Labour's Jeremy Corbyn says
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
- 1 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James's Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned