The Saturday Quiz
1. What is the upper age limit for entrants to the Turner Prize?
2. The concept of "cloud-cuckoo land" originated with which Ancient Greek playwright?
3. Which annual sports event was created by Albert I, Prince of Monaco, in 1911?
4. How many times do the pips sound on the hour?
5. What is the Pope's Twitter address?
6. "The Boss of the Plains" – a style of hat created in the 1860s – soon became known as what?
7. Which leading opera is based on a 19th-century novella by the French writer Prosper Mérimée?
8. The Zurich and London Agreement of 1960 led to the independence of which southern European Country?
9. What is the English translation of Kraftwerk?
10. August Strindberg; Muriel Spark; Claude-Michel Schonberg and Alain Boublil; Sandra Bullock. What's the connection?
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
Islamic history is full of free thinkers - but recent attempts to suppress critical thought are verging on the absurd
Leaked documents show Ukip leaders approve NHS privatisation once it becomes more 'acceptable to the electorate'
- 1 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 2 Dog thinks owner is drowning in lake, dives in and tries to pull him out
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Chilling drone footage captures Auschwitz ahead of 70th anniversary of liberation
- 5 Narendra Modi: Indian Prime Minister wears suit with pinstripes that spell his name to meet Barack Obama