The Saturday Quiz
1. Which major singer-songwriter is also the author of the 1966 novel Beautiful Losers?
2. Which is the highest mountain in the world that is not part of a mountain range?
3. An upright black bear is the symbol of which major European capital?
4. Which is usually bigger, a boxing or a wrestling ring?
5. A copy of which statue at the V&A had a fig leaf added to it when Queen Victoria visited?
6. According to its sub-title, which 1726 literary classic involved 'Travels into Several Remote Nations of the World' by 'First a Surgeon, and then a Captain of Several Ships'?
7. Fluck and Law created which TV comedy?
8. Rodeo Drive is the main shopping district in which city?
9. Which London art gallery is named after a former leader of London County Council?
10. John Webster; Robert Graves; DM Thomas; Aravind Adiga. What's the connection?
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests