The Saturday Quiz
1. The drug MDMA is also known as what?
2. David St Hubbins, Derek Smalls and Nigel Tufnel are all members of which band?
3. An epithalamium is a poem written to mark what occasion?
4. Sir Neville Chamberlain is credited with inventing which indoor sport while serving in the British Army in India in 1875?
5. The Movement for Democratic Change is a political party in which country?
6. Which Midlands university is named after a nobleman who led a 13th-century rebellion against Henry III and then became the de facto ruler of England?
7. Hoek van Holland translates as what?
8. Which supermodel was quoted as saying, "We don't wake up for less than $10,000 a day"?
9. Arthur Koestler; R Dean Taylor; The Specials. What's the connection?
10. For a venue to qualify as 'Off-Broadway', it must seat fewer than how many people?
Culinary experts in The Netherlands thought it was 'fresh' and 'tasty'
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough