The Saturday Quiz
1. The drug MDMA is also known as what?
2. David St Hubbins, Derek Smalls and Nigel Tufnel are all members of which band?
3. An epithalamium is a poem written to mark what occasion?
4. Sir Neville Chamberlain is credited with inventing which indoor sport while serving in the British Army in India in 1875?
5. The Movement for Democratic Change is a political party in which country?
6. Which Midlands university is named after a nobleman who led a 13th-century rebellion against Henry III and then became the de facto ruler of England?
7. Hoek van Holland translates as what?
8. Which supermodel was quoted as saying, "We don't wake up for less than $10,000 a day"?
9. Arthur Koestler; R Dean Taylor; The Specials. What's the connection?
10. For a venue to qualify as 'Off-Broadway', it must seat fewer than how many people?
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
- 1 National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 Whoopi Goldberg tells Cara Delevingne to suck it up: 'She's not famous. I'M famous'
- 4 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 5 Doctor Who: Christopher Eccleston says why he left the BBC series after just one series