The Saturday Quiz
1. The drug MDMA is also known as what?
2. David St Hubbins, Derek Smalls and Nigel Tufnel are all members of which band?
3. An epithalamium is a poem written to mark what occasion?
4. Sir Neville Chamberlain is credited with inventing which indoor sport while serving in the British Army in India in 1875?
5. The Movement for Democratic Change is a political party in which country?
6. Which Midlands university is named after a nobleman who led a 13th-century rebellion against Henry III and then became the de facto ruler of England?
7. Hoek van Holland translates as what?
8. Which supermodel was quoted as saying, "We don't wake up for less than $10,000 a day"?
9. Arthur Koestler; R Dean Taylor; The Specials. What's the connection?
10. For a venue to qualify as 'Off-Broadway', it must seat fewer than how many people?
Nigel Farage brands LGBT activists 'filth' and 'scum' and accuses them of scaring away his children after they invade his local pub
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Russia threatens Denmark with nuclear weapons if it tries to join Nato defence shield
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Vote Ukip, says far-right group Britain First
- 1 Andreas Lubitz: Who is Germanwings co-pilot who 'locked out captain and crashed flight 9525'?
- 2 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 3 Germanwings crash: Descent may have been 'deliberate, suicidal choice' by pilot, claims experts
- 4 Germanwings plane crash live: Andreas Guenter Lubitz intentionally crashed flight 9525 into the Alps in act of mass murder and suicide – latest
- 5 Video shows what happens when lava is poured onto ice