The Saturday Quiz
1. Which is the easternmost city in France?
2. Which garden in East Sussex was made famous by Christopher Lloyd?
3. In the sitcom Blackadder, what is Blackadder's first name?
4. Which European country has double the average number of refugees, relative to its population?
5. Robin Soderling, in Paris in 2009, is the only man to have done what?
6. Which American philanthropist, with a university in Baltimore named after him, was described as "an abolitionist before the word was even invented"?
7. Which city and its environs comprises the largest metropolitan area in Africa?
8. Chevening is the official residence of the holder of which office?
9. According to the title of this 2012 bestselling novel, who is Amy Dunne?
10. In 2001 Tirana international airport was renamed after whom?
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how Twitter reacted
- 3 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair