The Saturday Quiz
1. Which is the easternmost city in France?
2. Which garden in East Sussex was made famous by Christopher Lloyd?
3. In the sitcom Blackadder, what is Blackadder's first name?
4. Which European country has double the average number of refugees, relative to its population?
5. Robin Soderling, in Paris in 2009, is the only man to have done what?
6. Which American philanthropist, with a university in Baltimore named after him, was described as "an abolitionist before the word was even invented"?
7. Which city and its environs comprises the largest metropolitan area in Africa?
8. Chevening is the official residence of the holder of which office?
9. According to the title of this 2012 bestselling novel, who is Amy Dunne?
10. In 2001 Tirana international airport was renamed after whom?
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 3 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 4 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 UK weather: Britain braced for snow to replace sun as arctic air mass moves in