The Saturday Quiz
1. Which is the easternmost city in France?
2. Which garden in East Sussex was made famous by Christopher Lloyd?
3. In the sitcom Blackadder, what is Blackadder's first name?
4. Which European country has double the average number of refugees, relative to its population?
5. Robin Soderling, in Paris in 2009, is the only man to have done what?
6. Which American philanthropist, with a university in Baltimore named after him, was described as "an abolitionist before the word was even invented"?
7. Which city and its environs comprises the largest metropolitan area in Africa?
8. Chevening is the official residence of the holder of which office?
9. According to the title of this 2012 bestselling novel, who is Amy Dunne?
10. In 2001 Tirana international airport was renamed after whom?
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Marijuana use by teenagers does not result in a lower IQ or worse exam results, study finds
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough