The Saturday Quiz answers
Saturday 11 February 2012
1. David Hockney.
2. The Titanic.
3. Elizabeth Hurley.
4. It was where George W Bush was on the morning of 9/11.
5. Keith Richards.
6. Three Men in a Boat.
7. The Wall Street Journal.
9. Jean Sibelius.
The Microsoft mogul told fans a few home truths during his Reddit AMA
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 3 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights