The Saturday Quiz answers
Saturday 11 February 2012
1. David Hockney.
2. The Titanic.
3. Elizabeth Hurley.
4. It was where George W Bush was on the morning of 9/11.
5. Keith Richards.
6. Three Men in a Boat.
7. The Wall Street Journal.
9. Jean Sibelius.
Victoria in Australia is set to become the first state to introduce new legislation on “sexting”, meaning it is now illegal to distribute to a third party a sexually explicit image of somebody without their consent.
filmFilm producers sue Warner Bros for $75m over Hobbit films
voicesJust when you thought you could find a man, get married, and have a baby by the age of 35... it turns out you’re too late, says Grace Dent
Swedish stars ask fans for £195 pledges on crowd-funding website
musicAs Mariah Carey and Noddy Holder rake in the royalties from their classics, why there hasn't been a decent festive hit for 20 years?
theatreAuthor Daniel Rosenthal recalls the mishaps that almost brought the curtain down on the likes of John Gielgud and Diana Rigg
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute in Soweto
- 2 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 3 Australia: Gay marriage law reversed by high court less than a week after first weddings
- 4 Exeter to Edinburgh and back in a day: How one fresher's lost bet left him facing a 900-mile round trip
- 5 Australia incest case: Severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding