The Saturday Quiz answers
1. "Video Games", Lana Del Rey.
2. The first gay couple to be granted a marriage licence.
4. Tower Bridge.
5. Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird (Gregory Peck); Hannibal Lecter in The Silence of the Lambs (Anthony Hopkins).
6. Jack Russell.
7. The Easter island statues.
8. Enrico Caruso, in 1904, with "Vesti la giubba".
9. Wives of, respectively, David and Ed Miliband.
10. Paul Bunyan.
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence nude photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Isis terror threat: Leading British Muslims issue fatwa condemning terror group