The Saturday Quiz answers
1. "Video Games", Lana Del Rey.
2. The first gay couple to be granted a marriage licence.
4. Tower Bridge.
5. Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird (Gregory Peck); Hannibal Lecter in The Silence of the Lambs (Anthony Hopkins).
6. Jack Russell.
7. The Easter island statues.
8. Enrico Caruso, in 1904, with "Vesti la giubba".
9. Wives of, respectively, David and Ed Miliband.
10. Paul Bunyan.
Children's bookseller wins The Independent's new author search
Board creates magnetic field to achieve lift
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
Worst Airports of 2014: Poll names Islamabad airport in Pakistan worst in the world
- 5 Paralysed man Darek Fidyka walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure'