The Saturday Quiz answers
1. "Video Games", Lana Del Rey.
2. The first gay couple to be granted a marriage licence.
4. Tower Bridge.
5. Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird (Gregory Peck); Hannibal Lecter in The Silence of the Lambs (Anthony Hopkins).
6. Jack Russell.
7. The Easter island statues.
8. Enrico Caruso, in 1904, with "Vesti la giubba".
9. Wives of, respectively, David and Ed Miliband.
10. Paul Bunyan.
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories
Vanessa Feltz criticises 'vile' reaction to Rolf Harris allegations
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Instagram of US airport security chiefs: Lipstick knives and IED training kits among items seized
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 5 Tony Abbott embarrasses Australia by praising Japanese WWII military, ‘getting on the sake’ and posing for ‘crotch-shot’ photo opportunity