The Saturday Quiz answers
1. "Video Games", Lana Del Rey.
2. The first gay couple to be granted a marriage licence.
4. Tower Bridge.
5. Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird (Gregory Peck); Hannibal Lecter in The Silence of the Lambs (Anthony Hopkins).
6. Jack Russell.
7. The Easter island statues.
8. Enrico Caruso, in 1904, with "Vesti la giubba".
9. Wives of, respectively, David and Ed Miliband.
10. Paul Bunyan.
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
- 1 Engineer pictured fixing plane's engine with 'duct tape' by concerned EasyJet passenger
- 2 Two-year-old says goodbye to bin man best friend
- 3 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 4 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 5 Remove smartphones from the hands of under-18s and maybe they will grow up to be less dumb