The Saturday Quiz answers
1. "Video Games", Lana Del Rey.
2. The first gay couple to be granted a marriage licence.
4. Tower Bridge.
5. Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird (Gregory Peck); Hannibal Lecter in The Silence of the Lambs (Anthony Hopkins).
6. Jack Russell.
7. The Easter island statues.
8. Enrico Caruso, in 1904, with "Vesti la giubba".
9. Wives of, respectively, David and Ed Miliband.
10. Paul Bunyan.
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
Boris Nemtsov shot dead: Outspoken Putin critic who had expressed fears for his life is killed near the Kremlin
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 Bali nine: Welcome to 'Execution Island' – the Indonesian holiday resort where foreigners are sent to die
- 4 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 5 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother