The Saturday Quiz answers
Saturday 24 March 2012
1. Oprah Winfrey.
2. The London Olympics.
3. Dad's Army.
4. The England football squad; in Krakow (bases at major international football tournaments).
5. Bruce Lee.
7. Joe Biden.
8. Darling – Alistair Darling; Darling; "Oh, Darling"; Darling Harbour.
9. New York.
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Hard line on immigration could cost Tories the election
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights