The Saturday Quiz answers
Saturday 24 March 2012
From the blogs
David Prior's very personal reason for thinkg that investigators need appropriate expertise
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
As a reluctant vegetarian (so reluctant that I'm not vegetarian at all) and a reluctant risotto eate...
Time for the monthly treat from David Hayes, who writes about British politics for the Australian In...
1. Oprah Winfrey.
2. The London Olympics.
3. Dad's Army.
4. The England football squad; in Krakow (bases at major international football tournaments).
5. Bruce Lee.
7. Joe Biden.
8. Darling – Alistair Darling; Darling; "Oh, Darling"; Darling Harbour.
9. New York.
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t