The Saturday Quiz: Answers
1. A 6-0, 6-0, 6-0 score
2. Chicago and Los Angeles
3. Felix Mendelssohn
4. Repeated initial letters: Pnomh Penh; Addis Ababa: San Salvador
5. Henry Irving
6. Nadine Dorries
7. The Quakers
8. Harold Evans
9. Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman (Casablanca)
10. Norwich Union
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
The open loathing between Barack Obama and Benjamin Netanyahu just got worse
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
President Putin is a dangerous psychopath - reason is not going to work with him
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Britain's widening poverty gap should be causing outrage at the start of the election campaign
- 1 Three-year-old boy shoots pregnant mother and father in New Mexico
- 2 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 3 Jewish community urged to boycott Cornwall village after residents vote for 'Hitlers Walk' sign to be reinstated
- 4 Benedict Cumberbatch's Alan Turing gay-rights campaign snubbed by Prince William and Kate Middleton
- 5 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'