The Saturday Quiz answers
1. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
2. The Naked Chef.
4. Virginia Bottomley and Tessa Jowell.
5. William the Conqueror.
6. Schubert, at 31. Mozart died aged 35.
7. Dave Brubeck.
8. Longfellow's The Song of Hiawatha.
9. Ironbridge in Shropshire (birthplace of the Industrial Revolution).
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Why this year's general election was the most unfair in Britain's history
- 1 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 2 Caitlyn Jenner's mother Ester thought her daughter, formerly known as Bruce Jenner, had transitioned for money
- 3 Charles Kennedy 1959-2015: A gifted, compassionate politician whose career was cut short by the 'demon drink' - latest news
- 4 Ann Summers survey reveals the UK's favourite sex position
- 5 Ayyan Ali: Pakistan's top model now appears in the courtroom rather than on the catwalk