The Saturday Quiz answers
2. American Express.
3. Sabine Lisicki.
4. Flying Squad ('Sweeney Todd').
5. Argentina and Uruguay.
7. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka JK Rowling).
8. East Germany.
9. The Pleiades (or Seven Sisters) in Greek mythology.
10. Rush: Willie Rushton; sung by Jennifer Rush; Rusholme; Rushmore.
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 4 Alex Salmond: 'The rocks would melt with the sun before I'd ever set foot in the House of Lords'