The Saturday Quiz answers
2. American Express.
3. Sabine Lisicki.
4. Flying Squad ('Sweeney Todd').
5. Argentina and Uruguay.
7. The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka JK Rowling).
8. East Germany.
9. The Pleiades (or Seven Sisters) in Greek mythology.
10. Rush: Willie Rushton; sung by Jennifer Rush; Rusholme; Rushmore.
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Labour Party conference: Ed Balls to set out plan to freeze child benefit to balance books
- 1 Cyclist in Russia narrowly misses being hit by car and lorry
- 2 Y-40 Deep Joy: The world's deepest swimming pool
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Syria air strikes: President Obama undergoes Damascene conversion as Isis forces America to change tack
- 5 Pink Floyd new album: Band unveil cover art for first record in 20 years