The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
2. Sydney Cricket Ground.
3. 'Songs...' – of Innocence and Experience; from the Auvergne; of Love and Hate.
5. Six (Massachusetts; Maine; New Hampshire; Vermont; Rhode Island; Connecticut).
6. Mole, Rat, Toad, Badger.
7. The Clash's London Calling (the band member is Paul Simonon).
8. Enola Gay.
9. The Book of Mormon.
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was