The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
2. Sydney Cricket Ground.
3. 'Songs...' – of Innocence and Experience; from the Auvergne; of Love and Hate.
5. Six (Massachusetts; Maine; New Hampshire; Vermont; Rhode Island; Connecticut).
6. Mole, Rat, Toad, Badger.
7. The Clash's London Calling (the band member is Paul Simonon).
8. Enola Gay.
9. The Book of Mormon.
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality
- 2 Tom Cruise: Reporters banned from asking actor about Scientology
- 4 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 5 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks traffic on Dublin road