The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
2. Sydney Cricket Ground.
3. 'Songs...' – of Innocence and Experience; from the Auvergne; of Love and Hate.
5. Six (Massachusetts; Maine; New Hampshire; Vermont; Rhode Island; Connecticut).
6. Mole, Rat, Toad, Badger.
7. The Clash's London Calling (the band member is Paul Simonon).
8. Enola Gay.
9. The Book of Mormon.
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Mystery man who gave mum heart-warming note on train 'wanted to put a smile on her face'
- 4 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 5 Grumpy Roald Dahl letter warning student to 'eschew beastly adjectives' rediscovered after 35 years