The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
2. Sydney Cricket Ground.
3. 'Songs...' – of Innocence and Experience; from the Auvergne; of Love and Hate.
5. Six (Massachusetts; Maine; New Hampshire; Vermont; Rhode Island; Connecticut).
6. Mole, Rat, Toad, Badger.
7. The Clash's London Calling (the band member is Paul Simonon).
8. Enola Gay.
9. The Book of Mormon.
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 3 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 4 Motorists taunt suicidal woman on bridge and tell her to 'get on with it'
- 5 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office