The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. Pyongyang, DPRK.
2. James Callaghan.
3. Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy.
4. The Singing Detective.
6. Most borrowed library books.
7. The Natural History Museum.
8. All written works called ‘Democracy’ (a play, a novel and a song).
9. Nile Rodgers.
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 Pornhub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men