The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. Pyongyang, DPRK.
2. James Callaghan.
3. Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy.
4. The Singing Detective.
6. Most borrowed library books.
7. The Natural History Museum.
8. All written works called ‘Democracy’ (a play, a novel and a song).
9. Nile Rodgers.
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45
- < Previous
- Next >