The Saturday Quiz answers
Saturday 04 January 2014
Here are the answer's to this week's quiz...
1. Nosferatu: A Symphony of Horrors
2. Billy Joel
3. Australian Rules Football
4. George HW Bush
8. Alan Turing
9. The Great Exhibition
10. Brooklyn: The Brooklyn Follies, Last Exit to Brooklyn, "No Sleep Till Brooklyn"
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
- 1 10 ways we damage our teeth – without realising
- 2 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 3 iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
- 4 Photo of wedding guest proposing to girlfriend in front of bride and groom goes viral
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: it's just gravity — not a Mexican demon being summoned