The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. The Clash ("Lost in the Supermarket").
2. The statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro.
3. They've all had songs written about them by Monty Python.
4. Ice hockey (Toronto Maple Leafs beat Detroit Red Wings).
6. They all have Royal Warrants.
7. The Times.
8. The Footlights.
9. Orwell (b1903 – the other two were born in 1899).
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
Half of Ukip voters say they are prejudiced against people of other races
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Aqsa Mahmood branded a 'disgrace' by her parents after claims she recruited three UK girls flying to Middle East
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 MH370: 'Putin ordered plane to be flown to Kazakhstan space port,' conspiracy theory claims