The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. The Clash ("Lost in the Supermarket").
2. The statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro.
3. They've all had songs written about them by Monty Python.
4. Ice hockey (Toronto Maple Leafs beat Detroit Red Wings).
6. They all have Royal Warrants.
7. The Times.
8. The Footlights.
9. Orwell (b1903 – the other two were born in 1899).
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders