The Saturday Quiz answers
Here are the answers to this week's quiz...
1. The Clash ("Lost in the Supermarket").
2. The statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro.
3. They've all had songs written about them by Monty Python.
4. Ice hockey (Toronto Maple Leafs beat Detroit Red Wings).
6. They all have Royal Warrants.
7. The Times.
8. The Footlights.
9. Orwell (b1903 – the other two were born in 1899).
Labour leadership: Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'deluding' young supporters with 'claptrap'
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Iain Duncan Smith calls for urgent ESA overhaul as part of drive to cut down welfare costs
Stock up on canned food for stock market crash, warns former Gordon Brown adviser
- 1 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe Ned Stark's son may have a twin sister
- 2 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 3 Miley Cyrus address Robin Thicke VMA controversy: ‘He wanted me as naked as possible, but I got the heat because I’m a woman’
- 4 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 5 How the NHS is being dismantled in 10 easy steps