The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. How is Jorge Mario Bergoglio (born 1936) better known?
2. Masters and Johnson were a 20th-century husband-and-wife research team specialising in what?
3. Which celebrated 1932 novel is set in the London of 2540?
4. Who is Jane Austen to replace as the face of the £10 note?
5. The so-called Time of Troubles – comprising both an interregnum and a famine during the early 1600s – was a period in which country's history?
6. Which city has a Test cricket ground named after Colonel Gaddafi?
7. Associated with the monasteries at Melrose and Lindisfarne, his tomb is in Durham Cathedral and he is regarded as the patron saint of northern England. Who?
8. "If they're dead, we'll sign them" was a slogan of which 1976-founded UK record label?
9. Which controversial company was founded in 2007 by Errol Damelin?
10. The amphibious Jeep was called what?
Nigel Farage brands LGBT activists 'filth' and 'scum' and accuses them of scaring away his children after they invade his local pub
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Russia threatens Denmark with nuclear weapons if it tries to join Nato defence shield
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Germanwings plane crash: Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz wanted to 'do something people would remember him for'
- 1 Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
- 2 Dad eats daughter's weed brownies, thinks he's had a stroke
- 3 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories