The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. How is Jorge Mario Bergoglio (born 1936) better known?
2. Masters and Johnson were a 20th-century husband-and-wife research team specialising in what?
3. Which celebrated 1932 novel is set in the London of 2540?
4. Who is Jane Austen to replace as the face of the £10 note?
5. The so-called Time of Troubles – comprising both an interregnum and a famine during the early 1600s – was a period in which country's history?
6. Which city has a Test cricket ground named after Colonel Gaddafi?
7. Associated with the monasteries at Melrose and Lindisfarne, his tomb is in Durham Cathedral and he is regarded as the patron saint of northern England. Who?
8. "If they're dead, we'll sign them" was a slogan of which 1976-founded UK record label?
9. Which controversial company was founded in 2007 by Errol Damelin?
10. The amphibious Jeep was called what?
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 3 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 4 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 UK weather: Britain braced for snow to replace sun as arctic air mass moves in