The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. How is Jorge Mario Bergoglio (born 1936) better known?
2. Masters and Johnson were a 20th-century husband-and-wife research team specialising in what?
3. Which celebrated 1932 novel is set in the London of 2540?
4. Who is Jane Austen to replace as the face of the £10 note?
5. The so-called Time of Troubles – comprising both an interregnum and a famine during the early 1600s – was a period in which country's history?
6. Which city has a Test cricket ground named after Colonel Gaddafi?
7. Associated with the monasteries at Melrose and Lindisfarne, his tomb is in Durham Cathedral and he is regarded as the patron saint of northern England. Who?
8. "If they're dead, we'll sign them" was a slogan of which 1976-founded UK record label?
9. Which controversial company was founded in 2007 by Errol Damelin?
10. The amphibious Jeep was called what?
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more