The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. How is Jorge Mario Bergoglio (born 1936) better known?
2. Masters and Johnson were a 20th-century husband-and-wife research team specialising in what?
3. Which celebrated 1932 novel is set in the London of 2540?
4. Who is Jane Austen to replace as the face of the £10 note?
5. The so-called Time of Troubles – comprising both an interregnum and a famine during the early 1600s – was a period in which country's history?
6. Which city has a Test cricket ground named after Colonel Gaddafi?
7. Associated with the monasteries at Melrose and Lindisfarne, his tomb is in Durham Cathedral and he is regarded as the patron saint of northern England. Who?
8. "If they're dead, we'll sign them" was a slogan of which 1976-founded UK record label?
9. Which controversial company was founded in 2007 by Errol Damelin?
10. The amphibious Jeep was called what?
The Microsoft mogul told fans a few home truths during his Reddit AMA
First full-length look is finally here
World cities ranked in terms of safety, food security and 'liveability'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights