The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What was first declared upon the accession to the French throne of Charles VII, following the death of his father Charles VI in 1422?
2. In which country did Skoda cars originate?
3. According to the line by WH Auden, what was "Bringing the cheque and the postal order"?
4. Bob Marley's backing group was called what?
5. According to 2012 figures, which country is visited by the most international tourists?
6. Harold Ross (1892-1951) was the founding editor of which publication?
7. Which major UK retail outlet has the same name as Odysseus's dog in Greek mythology?
8. Which UK city has an extinct volcano in the middle of it?
9. Dating back to 1851, it is the oldest trophy in international sport. Which sport?
10. A dime is worth how much?
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: SNP and its activists 'openly racist' towards the English, Farage says
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 2 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 3 Russell Brand backs Ed Miliband: 'You gotta vote Labour'
- 4 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'