The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What was first declared upon the accession to the French throne of Charles VII, following the death of his father Charles VI in 1422?
2. In which country did Skoda cars originate?
3. According to the line by WH Auden, what was "Bringing the cheque and the postal order"?
4. Bob Marley's backing group was called what?
5. According to 2012 figures, which country is visited by the most international tourists?
6. Harold Ross (1892-1951) was the founding editor of which publication?
7. Which major UK retail outlet has the same name as Odysseus's dog in Greek mythology?
8. Which UK city has an extinct volcano in the middle of it?
9. Dating back to 1851, it is the oldest trophy in international sport. Which sport?
10. A dime is worth how much?
Board creates magnetic field to achieve lift
Follow the latest events from this Champions League fixture
Company reveals $542m investment in start-up building 'a rocket ship for the mind"
Singer says the track was 'force-fed down people's throats'
techThe original free dating app will remain the same, developers say
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
Lord Freud hangs on as MPs of all parties 'call for his head' over disability comments
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 4 The inventor of the Facebook 'like' button says he never made a 'dislike' button because he feared the 'unfortunate consequences'
- 5 Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters