The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What was first declared upon the accession to the French throne of Charles VII, following the death of his father Charles VI in 1422?
2. In which country did Skoda cars originate?
3. According to the line by WH Auden, what was "Bringing the cheque and the postal order"?
4. Bob Marley's backing group was called what?
5. According to 2012 figures, which country is visited by the most international tourists?
6. Harold Ross (1892-1951) was the founding editor of which publication?
7. Which major UK retail outlet has the same name as Odysseus's dog in Greek mythology?
8. Which UK city has an extinct volcano in the middle of it?
9. Dating back to 1851, it is the oldest trophy in international sport. Which sport?
10. A dime is worth how much?
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 1 Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men