The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. What was first declared upon the accession to the French throne of Charles VII, following the death of his father Charles VI in 1422?
2. In which country did Skoda cars originate?
3. According to the line by WH Auden, what was "Bringing the cheque and the postal order"?
4. Bob Marley's backing group was called what?
5. According to 2012 figures, which country is visited by the most international tourists?
6. Harold Ross (1892-1951) was the founding editor of which publication?
7. Which major UK retail outlet has the same name as Odysseus's dog in Greek mythology?
8. Which UK city has an extinct volcano in the middle of it?
9. Dating back to 1851, it is the oldest trophy in international sport. Which sport?
10. A dime is worth how much?
George Galloway on Scottish independence: The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained in Los Angeles after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Scottish independence: Britain faces 'constitutional crisis' at next election
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
- 1 Amy Winehouse statue unveiled in Camden
- 2 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 3 George Galloway on Scottish independence: The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
- 4 Headaches, fry ups, and hair of the dog - why do we get hangovers, and is there such thing as a 'cure'?
- 5 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims