The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brain teaser
1. Which 1922 film, directed by FW Murnau, had its premiere at the Berlin Zoological Garden?
2. Which singer, born in New York in 1949 announced an ongoing residency at Madison Square Garden last month?
3. Hawthorn FC are the current AFL premiers – which sport do they play?
4. Which US President was born in Milton, Massachusetts on 12 June, 1924?
5. Edith Stein (1891-1942) was beatified by John Paul II in the Cologne in 1987. But where did she die?
6. Italy shares a northern border with France, Switzerland, Austria and which other country?
7. John Stapleton, Eamonn Holmes and Anthea Turner all presented which defunct TV programme?
8. Benedict Cumberbatch in film in 2014. Ed Stoppard on TV in 2011. Derek Jacobi on stage in 1986, 1987 and on TV in 1996. All playing which scientist?
9. The first public conveniences, the America's cup yacht race and the Colt Navy gun all share their origins in which 1851 UK event?
10. Paul Auster, Hubert Selby Jr and the Beastie Boys. What links them?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
Labour leadership contest: I would never quit the party, says Liz Kendall
- 1 Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
- 2 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 3 Black and ethnic minority people twice as likely to be hit by Tory cuts than white people, report finds
- 4 Walter Palmer: Cecil the lion killer revealed to be American dentist
- 5 What TripAdvisor users think of 16 of the world's most popular landmarks