1. Which Hollywood Western actor was partly educated at Dunstable Grammar School in Bedfordshire?
2. Vic Elford and David Stone were, in 1968, the last all-British crew to win which motor race?
3. "I've decided to sell my Hoover… it was just collecting dust" won the prize for the funniest joke at the Edinburgh Festival this year. Who told it?
4. The retail chain Door Eendrachtig Samenwerken Profiteren Allen Regelmatig is better known as?
5. What links the Sixties singers Eden Kane and Peter Sarstedt?
6. Which model of Ford lost the company millions and became a byword for failure?
7. Which current Government member is the subject of a forthcoming Channel 4 drama?
8. Which sport sees players kick a football into a cup in as few shots as possible?
9. What is the name of the club of politicians, industrialists, financiers and academics that meets annually and takes its name from the hotel where its first meeting took place in 1954?
10. Robert Sputh, of Dresden, is credited with creating which booze- related item in 1892?
Tweet your score to @IndyMagazineReuse content