1. Who is the Church of England's only saint?
2. Words by Rudyard Kipling, vocals by Frank Sinatra. Name the song.
3. Who is the author of 'Solo', the latest fictional outing of James Bond?
4. Which fast-food chain opened its first UK branch at Lyon's Corner House, Coventry Street, London, in 1954?
5. Which 'Breaking Bad' character is the subject of a new TV series?
6. What is the second highest mountain in England?
7. What type of mechanical punishment was invented by William Cubitt in 1818 after he noticed idle prisoners at a Bury St Edmunds jail?
8. On 19 April, 1943, Swiss chemist Albert Hofmann underwent what first intentional pharmaceutical-related incident while cycling home?
9. The late Richard Attenborough hoped to make a film about an 18th-century political activist, philosopher and revolutionary, but the project never got off the ground. Who was it about?
10. What 20th-century artistic movement, that counted Matisse and Derain among its leaders, took its name from the French for 'wild beasts'?
Tweet you score @indymagazineReuse content