The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brainteaser
1. In 1962, who did 'Time' magazine call "The most sought-after wizard in today's advertising industry"?
2. Which band won five awards – including Best Album – at the 2014 NME awards?
3. New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island make up two of Canada's Maritime provinces. Which is the third?
4. George Eliot and the wife of Benjamin Disraeli shared the same what?
5. The most northerly point on the island of Ireland is Malin Head. But is it in Ireland or Northern Ireland?
6. What does the German artistic movement, Sturm und Drang, translate as?
7. Narita and Haneda airports serve which city?
8. What is unusual about the Hope and Champion pub in Buckinghamshire, which opened in January?
9. Rose Tremain's 'The Colour'; Katherine Mansfield's 'The Voyage' and Eleanor Catton's 'The Luminaries'. What's the connection?
10. Tony Blair beat Margaret Beckett and who else in the 1994 Labour leadership election?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Culinary experts in The Netherlands thought it was 'fresh' and 'tasty'
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
- 1 Marijuana use by teenagers does not result in a lower IQ or worse exam results, study finds
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough