The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brainteaser
1. Which musical format was launched by Sony in 1992 and remained on sale until 2013?
2. The Kingdom of the Netherlands includes three island countries in which sea?
3. Which geological period makes up the middle part of the Mesozoic Era?
4. Whose house in Sarajevo was destroyed during WWI; rebuilt as a museum; destroyed again in 1941; rebuilt as a museum in 1944 and destroyed again in the '90s?
5. Whose second short story, "A Voyage in a Balloon", appeared in the magazine 'Musée des Familles' in 1851?
6. The large, elaborate signature of whom was the first added to the US Declaration of Independence?
7. The Lapworth Museum of Geology, the Ikon Gallery and the Museum of the Jewellery Quarter are all in which city?
8. The Texans, Titans and Eagles all play in which league?
9. Switzerland's Lys Assia in 1956 and Denmark's Emmelie de Forest in 2013 – the first and most recent winners of which competition?
10. What connects "A Horse with No Name"; "Heat of the Moment" and "The Final Countdown"?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Why this year's general election was the most unfair in Britain's history
- 1 Man on naked bike ride gets ejected after becoming aroused
- 2 Charles Kennedy 1959-2015: A gifted, compassionate politician whose career was cut short by the ‘demon drink’ - latest news
- 3 Ayyan Ali: Pakistan's top model now appears in the courtroom rather than on the catwalk
- 4 Fifa corruption: Europe plots to stage an 'alternative World Cup' in place of Russia 2018
- 5 Jaden Smith wears gender fluid dress to high school prom with Hunger Games actress