The Saturday Quiz: Try our weekly brainteaser
1. Which musical format was launched by Sony in 1992 and remained on sale until 2013?
2. The Kingdom of the Netherlands includes three island countries in which sea?
3. Which geological period makes up the middle part of the Mesozoic Era?
4. Whose house in Sarajevo was destroyed during WWI; rebuilt as a museum; destroyed again in 1941; rebuilt as a museum in 1944 and destroyed again in the '90s?
5. Whose second short story, "A Voyage in a Balloon", appeared in the magazine 'Musée des Familles' in 1851?
6. The large, elaborate signature of whom was the first added to the US Declaration of Independence?
7. The Lapworth Museum of Geology, the Ikon Gallery and the Museum of the Jewellery Quarter are all in which city?
8. The Texans, Titans and Eagles all play in which league?
9. Switzerland's Lys Assia in 1956 and Denmark's Emmelie de Forest in 2013 – the first and most recent winners of which competition?
10. What connects "A Horse with No Name"; "Heat of the Moment" and "The Final Countdown"?
Tweet your score @indymagazine
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 200,000 back our campaign
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 2 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
- 3 Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
- 4 Refugee crisis: Aylan's life was full of fear - in death, he is part of 'humanity washed ashore'
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train