Men: Fresh ways to start the day
Symbolically, we all now know that blue isn’t just for boys, but when it comes to a spritz or splash, the hue represents clean, fresh masculinity better than any other – bringing to mind as it does the sea and the sky.
Invoking the transformative powers of menthol or the evocative scent of the Mediterranean Sea in your morning shower may be just the way to set yourself up for the day. A host of men’s products launched for spring showcase a brilliant coincidental boon of blue-washing – your toiletry bag will be kitted out in one of the menswear colours of the season.
Life & Style blogs
Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Everyone should watch this boy's reaction to learning he will be a big brother
Ashley Madison hack: Just three in every 10,000 female accounts on infidelity website are real
A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 1 Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
- 2 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe the Stark may have a twin sister
- 3 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 4 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 5 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
£20000 - £25000 per annum + competitive + incentives + uncapped comms: SThree:...
£34000 - £36000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Analytics & Reporting Tea...
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is a world leader ...
£13000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to be part of a ...