Men: Fresh ways to start the day
Symbolically, we all now know that blue isn’t just for boys, but when it comes to a spritz or splash, the hue represents clean, fresh masculinity better than any other – bringing to mind as it does the sea and the sky.
Invoking the transformative powers of menthol or the evocative scent of the Mediterranean Sea in your morning shower may be just the way to set yourself up for the day. A host of men’s products launched for spring showcase a brilliant coincidental boon of blue-washing – your toiletry bag will be kitted out in one of the menswear colours of the season.
Life & Style blogs
Ice cream cones left on the freezer shelf as consumers choose tubs and luxury brands
Blood test that predicts Alzheimer's disease
Lego told off by 7-year-old girl for promoting gender stereotypes
Scientists find the origin of 'bad' fat linked to heart disease and cancer
Amputee drummer gains 'superhuman' skills with robotic arm
- 1 Oxford is the least affordable city in the UK, where houses cost 11 times local salaries
- 2 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 3 North Korea elections: Kim Jong-un wins 100% of the vote
- 4 David Cameron resorts to paying for Facebook fans because not enough people like him
- 5 Steve Irwin’s final words: Cameraman present at death opens up about deadly stingray attack for the first time
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client is a leading digital agency bu...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Charter Selection: Global leader in its respective ...
£130 - £161 per day: Randstad Education Nottingham: Do you have a qualificatio...
£6720 - £33600 per annum: Randstad Education Nottingham: The school is much la...