Men: Fresh ways to start the day
Symbolically, we all now know that blue isn’t just for boys, but when it comes to a spritz or splash, the hue represents clean, fresh masculinity better than any other – bringing to mind as it does the sea and the sky.
Invoking the transformative powers of menthol or the evocative scent of the Mediterranean Sea in your morning shower may be just the way to set yourself up for the day. A host of men’s products launched for spring showcase a brilliant coincidental boon of blue-washing – your toiletry bag will be kitted out in one of the menswear colours of the season.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Engineer pictured fixing plane's engine with 'duct tape' by concerned EasyJet passenger
- 2 Two-year-old says goodbye to bin man best friend
- 3 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 4 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 5 Remove smartphones from the hands of under-18s and maybe they will grow up to be less dumb
£13500 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for an i...
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for the ...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Full time Administrator/Secreta...
£16500 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the leading Mercedes-Ben...