Men: Fresh ways to start the day
Symbolically, we all now know that blue isn’t just for boys, but when it comes to a spritz or splash, the hue represents clean, fresh masculinity better than any other – bringing to mind as it does the sea and the sky.
Invoking the transformative powers of menthol or the evocative scent of the Mediterranean Sea in your morning shower may be just the way to set yourself up for the day. A host of men’s products launched for spring showcase a brilliant coincidental boon of blue-washing – your toiletry bag will be kitted out in one of the menswear colours of the season.
World Beard and Moustache Championships held last week
Life & Style blogs
Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
Manuel Noriega fails in bid to sue Call of Duty makers for using his likeness in video game
Sex with more than 20 women 'reduces risk of prostate cancer'
Six months on bail – for being sent spoof video of a ‘tiger’ having sex, that was really a man in a tiger suit
The post-porn wave: why some young people are shunning videos of misogynistic sex
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Number of global billionaires has doubled since the financial crisis
- 3 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 4 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
- 5 North Korean officials 'publicly executed for watching South Korean soap operas'
£18000 - £20400 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, Medical Cover: Randstad Ed...
£21000 - £35000 per annum: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Geography Teacher - ...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Group: Position: Secondary Humanities, Business...
£80 - £110 per day + CPD: Randstad Education Bristol: Key stage 1 & 2 supp...