Seeing is believing: The best eye creams and serums
The old adage that prevention is better than cure is particularly fitting when it comes to the delicate eye area. A little bit of pre-emptive TLC before any signs of ageing set in is far friendlier to the face (and wallet) than resorting to the services of a surgeon to smooth out crow's feet and erase fine lines once the damage is done.
Serums are the stuff of wonder – easily absorbed, they get to work fast, and while richer creams may produce a more plumping effect, they can sit on the skin and cause break-outs, irritation and even milia.
To the cynical, anti-ageing products can seem like so much snake oil, but lavishing a bit of extra attention, and moisture, on this problem area is time well spent.
1. Eye lift, £48, evelom.com
2. Advanced night repair eye serum, £45, Estée Lauder, 0870 034 2566
3. Fast response eye cream, £22, MAC, maccosmetics.co.uk
4. B Engergised eye cream, £8.99, Superdrug.com
5. Peptide repair eye cream, £18, Sanctuary, sanctuary.com
6. Repairwear laser focus, £28, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Licence fee: What is the BBC charge – and how will the changes affect you?
- 3 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£16000 - £46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£9 - £13 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity to join a s...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Have you got a proven track rec...
£15000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...