Seeing is believing: The best eye creams and serums
The old adage that prevention is better than cure is particularly fitting when it comes to the delicate eye area. A little bit of pre-emptive TLC before any signs of ageing set in is far friendlier to the face (and wallet) than resorting to the services of a surgeon to smooth out crow's feet and erase fine lines once the damage is done.
Serums are the stuff of wonder – easily absorbed, they get to work fast, and while richer creams may produce a more plumping effect, they can sit on the skin and cause break-outs, irritation and even milia.
To the cynical, anti-ageing products can seem like so much snake oil, but lavishing a bit of extra attention, and moisture, on this problem area is time well spent.
1. Eye lift, £48, evelom.com
2. Advanced night repair eye serum, £45, Estée Lauder, 0870 034 2566
3. Fast response eye cream, £22, MAC, maccosmetics.co.uk
4. B Engergised eye cream, £8.99, Superdrug.com
5. Peptide repair eye cream, £18, Sanctuary, sanctuary.com
6. Repairwear laser focus, £28, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Boxing Day sales: From Asos to Harrods, the best fashion deals
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
- 2 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 3 Andy Murray takes to Twitter to show off his Christmas jumper
- 5 Top 10 travel destinations for 2015: From Haiti and Alaska to Namibia and Iceland
Not specified: Selby Jennings: VP/SVP Credit Quant Top tier investment bank i...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing Executiv...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An international organisa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Internal Recruiter -Rugby, Warwicksh...