Seeing is believing: The best eye creams and serums
The old adage that prevention is better than cure is particularly fitting when it comes to the delicate eye area. A little bit of pre-emptive TLC before any signs of ageing set in is far friendlier to the face (and wallet) than resorting to the services of a surgeon to smooth out crow's feet and erase fine lines once the damage is done.
Serums are the stuff of wonder – easily absorbed, they get to work fast, and while richer creams may produce a more plumping effect, they can sit on the skin and cause break-outs, irritation and even milia.
To the cynical, anti-ageing products can seem like so much snake oil, but lavishing a bit of extra attention, and moisture, on this problem area is time well spent.
1. Eye lift, £48, evelom.com
2. Advanced night repair eye serum, £45, Estée Lauder, 0870 034 2566
3. Fast response eye cream, £22, MAC, maccosmetics.co.uk
4. B Engergised eye cream, £8.99, Superdrug.com
5. Peptide repair eye cream, £18, Sanctuary, sanctuary.com
6. Repairwear laser focus, £28, Clinique, clinique.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
£35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Required skills include SQL querying, SSRS, u...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: C#.Net Developer - C#, ASP.Net, HTML...
Negotiable: Argyll Scott International: Senior Business Analyst - Insurance ...
£25000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This independent, growing Sales...