Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Ellie Goulding's sporty, quick-getaway get-up
Rebecca Gonsalves: I thought William Hague killed off the baseball cap's cool in 1997, but perhaps it's time for a resurrection.
Hugh Montgomery: But the backward cap is so obviously cooly uncool that it's actually just uncool. You know.
Rebecca: A bomber is a wise investment, and this one's orange lining means it can be reversed for a quick Halloween pumpkin costume, too.
Hugh: She could do interpretative dance in this. (Which might be better than her interpretative Elton John.)
Rebecca: As the sort of person who packs everything but the kitchen sink, travelling with just one handbag is an impressively chic feat. Hugh: And only half-full! Is there a music exec somewhere contending with Ryanair baggage charges?
Rebecca: Even the most slovenly of stars would seem athletic in super-cool silver sneakers – good for dazzling the waiting paps, too.
Hugh: Great, though given that we run in retro (read second-hand/knee-destroying) Adidas, it don't take much to impress us.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
£110 - £200 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Secondary Maths Teacher for spe...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...