Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Ellie Goulding's sporty, quick-getaway get-up
Rebecca Gonsalves: I thought William Hague killed off the baseball cap's cool in 1997, but perhaps it's time for a resurrection.
Hugh Montgomery: But the backward cap is so obviously cooly uncool that it's actually just uncool. You know.
Rebecca: A bomber is a wise investment, and this one's orange lining means it can be reversed for a quick Halloween pumpkin costume, too.
Hugh: She could do interpretative dance in this. (Which might be better than her interpretative Elton John.)
Rebecca: As the sort of person who packs everything but the kitchen sink, travelling with just one handbag is an impressively chic feat. Hugh: And only half-full! Is there a music exec somewhere contending with Ryanair baggage charges?
Rebecca: Even the most slovenly of stars would seem athletic in super-cool silver sneakers – good for dazzling the waiting paps, too.
Hugh: Great, though given that we run in retro (read second-hand/knee-destroying) Adidas, it don't take much to impress us.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Star Wars BB-8 droid toy is real, should be impossible
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
- 1 President Obama leaves touching comment on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£22000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This bespoke furniture and inte...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: Do you get a buzz from thinking up new ideas a...
£14500 - £16000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£7 - £8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This expanding, vibrant charity which su...