Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Julianne Moore's red-carpet swooshy spark
The hair/ make-up
Rebecca Gonsalves: Natural skin and flowing polished locks: luckily she's radiant enough to pull off such a low-key look, emphasised only by a sultry, smoke eye.
Hugh Montgomery: Obviously bloody wonderful, although we think someone might have just brought up 'Nine Months', judging by the facial expression.
Rebecca: This clean, serene and oh-so-lean Givenchy gown is a far cry from the attention-grabbing antics of young Hollywood, yet I dare you to look away.
Hugh: OK, so we love Julianne, want to be Julianne and this is all becoming a bit painful now, so let's just stop.
Rebecca: If you're going to say it with diamonds, you might as well get Harry Winston to shout it from the rooftops for you with a knuckle-duster.
Hugh: A sparkler deserving of some serious awards-season action.
Rebecca: Sequinned shark-tooth motif on a box-frame bag is way more Dagenham dog-track than anything worthy of La Moore's clutch.
Hugh: Totally Peggy Mitchell. Has Babs Windsor usurped Liz and Maggie as Hollywood's latest Brit lady icon of choice, perchance?
Life & Style blogs
Winter crisis in A&E: Hospitals declare 'black alerts' as admissions shatter records, but full stats still unpublished
Unpaid make-up artists reveal the ugly side of Miss World
Bill Granger recipes: Tenderstem broccoli omelette; Fried eggs with Mexican-style tomato and chilli sauce; Pan-fried cavolo nero with soft-boiled egg
Google launches 'Contributor' payment service for ad-free internet browsing
When is a wine made in Piedmont not a Piemonte wine? When EU rules make Italian vineyards invisible
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: CORPORATE - Corporate Solicitor NQ+ An excelle...
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join a successful an...