Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Julianne Moore's red-carpet swooshy spark
The hair/ make-up
Rebecca Gonsalves: Natural skin and flowing polished locks: luckily she's radiant enough to pull off such a low-key look, emphasised only by a sultry, smoke eye.
Hugh Montgomery: Obviously bloody wonderful, although we think someone might have just brought up 'Nine Months', judging by the facial expression.
Rebecca: This clean, serene and oh-so-lean Givenchy gown is a far cry from the attention-grabbing antics of young Hollywood, yet I dare you to look away.
Hugh: OK, so we love Julianne, want to be Julianne and this is all becoming a bit painful now, so let's just stop.
Rebecca: If you're going to say it with diamonds, you might as well get Harry Winston to shout it from the rooftops for you with a knuckle-duster.
Hugh: A sparkler deserving of some serious awards-season action.
Rebecca: Sequinned shark-tooth motif on a box-frame bag is way more Dagenham dog-track than anything worthy of La Moore's clutch.
Hugh: Totally Peggy Mitchell. Has Babs Windsor usurped Liz and Maggie as Hollywood's latest Brit lady icon of choice, perchance?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 2 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 4 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
- 5 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
£550 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Walthamstow...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My Client is...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client, a FTSE 100 organisation are u...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + On Call + Pension + Private Medical: Progressive R...