Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Julianne Moore's red-carpet swooshy spark
The hair/ make-up
Rebecca Gonsalves: Natural skin and flowing polished locks: luckily she's radiant enough to pull off such a low-key look, emphasised only by a sultry, smoke eye.
Hugh Montgomery: Obviously bloody wonderful, although we think someone might have just brought up 'Nine Months', judging by the facial expression.
Rebecca: This clean, serene and oh-so-lean Givenchy gown is a far cry from the attention-grabbing antics of young Hollywood, yet I dare you to look away.
Hugh: OK, so we love Julianne, want to be Julianne and this is all becoming a bit painful now, so let's just stop.
Rebecca: If you're going to say it with diamonds, you might as well get Harry Winston to shout it from the rooftops for you with a knuckle-duster.
Hugh: A sparkler deserving of some serious awards-season action.
Rebecca: Sequinned shark-tooth motif on a box-frame bag is way more Dagenham dog-track than anything worthy of La Moore's clutch.
Hugh: Totally Peggy Mitchell. Has Babs Windsor usurped Liz and Maggie as Hollywood's latest Brit lady icon of choice, perchance?
Life & Style blogs
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
The best gowns on the red carpet of 2014 Venice Film Festival
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £69999 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Algo-Develo...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Data Sci...
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...