Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Julianne Moore's red-carpet swooshy spark
The hair/ make-up
Rebecca Gonsalves: Natural skin and flowing polished locks: luckily she's radiant enough to pull off such a low-key look, emphasised only by a sultry, smoke eye.
Hugh Montgomery: Obviously bloody wonderful, although we think someone might have just brought up 'Nine Months', judging by the facial expression.
Rebecca: This clean, serene and oh-so-lean Givenchy gown is a far cry from the attention-grabbing antics of young Hollywood, yet I dare you to look away.
Hugh: OK, so we love Julianne, want to be Julianne and this is all becoming a bit painful now, so let's just stop.
Rebecca: If you're going to say it with diamonds, you might as well get Harry Winston to shout it from the rooftops for you with a knuckle-duster.
Hugh: A sparkler deserving of some serious awards-season action.
Rebecca: Sequinned shark-tooth motif on a box-frame bag is way more Dagenham dog-track than anything worthy of La Moore's clutch.
Hugh: Totally Peggy Mitchell. Has Babs Windsor usurped Liz and Maggie as Hollywood's latest Brit lady icon of choice, perchance?
Life & Style blogs
Students in the south east of England gain the most weight in their first year
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Bulletproof Coffee: is adding butter to your coffee a good way to start the day?
Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 3 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 4 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled
- 5 QS university world rankings: Imperial College London leapfrogs Oxford to join Cambridge as best British university
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior QA Engineer (Agil...
£26000 - £28000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Digital Marketing Executive (SEO, PP...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our retail client ...
£400 - £450 Per Annum possibly more for the right candidate: Clearwater People...